Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Have you read your SPAM today?

Like many people I am sure, I don't take the time to read my SPAM. Thankfully, most of it goes into my Junk mail folder, and when I compare the amount I get to how much my partner gets, I consider myself one of the lucky ones.

But today, I decided to read some of it. Out of the eight (yes, only 8) messages I received, three were about sex.

1. One provided a link to where I could get Viagara for cheap. Remember, this medication requires a prescription from a doctor.

2. One told me about a fantastic product that could increase my penis size by 4 inches (10 cm). Needless to say, that didn't really interest me.

3. Finally, I got an email boasting about a product that would stop my "premature creaming."

What SPAM did your child get today? Ask him or her about it. It will help you learn what messages youth are bombarded with on a daily basis and potentially help start a conversation about sex. The one you have been meaning to have, but haven't gotten around to yet.

No comments: